Friday, May 29, 2009

116-I cry



If loving you is wrong
Then my heart knows not what is right

I cry silently
I cry inside of me
I cry hopelessly
I cry myself to sleep
Every second of the night

Hear the agony of my heart
Too many words left unspoken
Too many things left undone

When you stare into my eyes, its a feeling I can't ignore.
because, what I feel for you,
I never felt with anyone else.

I truly can't understand how someone can make me feel this way,
How all my thoughts and feelings just changed in seconds,

Sometimes I'm afraid I'm goin to loose u,
Sometimes I've wondered why this is happening to me,

I close my eyes and shed those tears
Thinking....

Is this the pain of missing you?

0 comments:

Get beautiful pictures directly to your mail !!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Visitor Number

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP